- CASUAL CLOTHING
- FISHING CLOTHING
- HUNTING CLOTHING
- WORK CLOTHING
- TODDLER CLOTHING
- INFANT CLOTHING
- YOUTH CLOTHING
- BOATING ACCESSORIES
- FISHING ACCESSORIES
- GLIDE BAITS
- HARD BAITS
- HOOKS & TERMINAL
- LURE CUSTOMIZATION
- ROD/REEL COMBINATIONS
- SOFT PLASTICS
- UMBRELLA RIGS
- HUNTING FOOTWEAR
- OUTDOOR FOOTWEAR
- SAFETY FOOTWEAR
- WORK FOOTWEAR
- DOG TRAINING
- GAME CALLS
- PACKS & CASES
- SADDLE HUNTING
- SCENTS & LURES
- SLINGS & SHELL BELTS
- TREE STANDS
DARN TOUGH VERMONT PAUL BUNYAN OVER-THE-CALF MIDWEIGHT WORK SOCK
Our Paul Bunyan Work socks roll up their sleeves and get down to business on even the coldest of days. Full cushioning gives these extra tall socks an extra notch of comfort and warmth.
Pair with: Long beards, work boots, barn boots
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Full cushion socks feature terry loop padding from toe to cuff for maximum comfort and protection in boots.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
The sock that made a name for itself from the Pacific Crest Trail to the AT. "Must pack" durability meets undeniable comfort in a Full Cushion sock that absorbs the rigors of the trail.
Built for dawn 'til dusk performance in the nastiest conditions. Fine gauge knitting and ribbed arch support makes this Merino Wool hunting sock a warm and worthy partner in the woods.
The Westerner really shines when the heat is on. Designed to keep its cool in hot, humid and downright uncomfortable weather. It's built Darn Tough to meet your demands and exceed your expectations.
This blink-and-you’ll-miss-me, ultra-lightweight sock is knit with Coolmax® yarn that chills out when your run heats up. Featuring a silky, chafe-eliminating cuff, high-performance flex zones and supportive fit that are in it all the way on all the days.
Slip on this ultra-lightweight no show Merino Wool sock for blister-blasting protection and sweat-wicking power that you don’t have to see to believe. Working hard behind the scenes, our most minimal running sock guards against dirt and stays put
A lightweight work sock, designed to fit best with rubber boots, was on our list for several seasons