Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Rocky® Waterproof construction ensures the highest level of waterproof protection while maintaining breathability.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Direct-Attached Rubber/ PU Oil, Slip, & Abrasion Resisting Outsole
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Made in USA with USA and globally sourced components