SKB CORPORATION MEDIUM PARALLEL LIMB iSERIES BOW CASE - OLIVE DRAB
The iSeries Medium Parallel Limb Bow Case fits parallel limb bows up to 40" long with separate quiver, arrow, and accessory box compartments (sold separately – Part# 3i-0702-1B).
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Standard features include a molded-in hinge, padlock loops, patented trigger release latches, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To understand why we must make this statement please click on the Prop 65 tab above. For more information on Prop 65, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Built to military standards
- Quiver compartment
- Accessory box compartments for iSeries 0702-1 cases
- Waterjet cut foam arrow system (up to a dozen arrows)
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Trigger release latch system (can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches)
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Snap-down cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-STD 810G)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD 810G)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD 810G)
- Lifetime warranty
Proudly Made in the USA
SKB iSeries Cases are molded from a proprietary blend of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin that makes them both lighter and 2.8x stronger than the competition. Every iSeries case is designed, manufactured, assembled, and finished at our factory in Orange, California—and has been since the beginning. It's this unsurpassed commitment to quality and innovation that makes SKB Cases the gold industry standard for military-grade protective cases.