Your feet are guaranteed to stay dry if you're wearing these boots thanks to the Georgia Waterproof System. Go where the job takes you; Georgia Boot has you covered.
Lace-To-Toe boots are long-lasting with Goodyear® welt construction and solid hardware that will stand up to years of lacing. These boots are built with premium leathers so they break in quickly.
Comfort features include a removable polyurethane insole and a steel shank that gives you arch support and stability.
The boots have a removable brush guard kiltie.
Choose waterproof work boots built with premium leathers. Order Georgia Lace-To-Toe Work Boots.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Fully lined
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
- Vibram oil resistant lug outsole
- Padded collar
- Full-grain leather upper
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction