SITKA GEAR FANATIC PACK - OPTIFADE ELEVATED II
This pack is a must-have for late-season whitetail hunting in a treestand. It employs the same Science of Sound technology that goes into the Fanatic system and features ultra-quiet YKK® Vislon® zippers, high-loft jacquard Berber fleece, and our Silent Secure closures on the top lid, eliminating noisy loose buckles. Side pockets and winged compression straps round out this ultimate utility storage system.
Main compartment: 26 L or 1586 CI
Top lid: 6 L or 31 CI
Large side pocket: 2 L or 122 CI
2 small side pockets: 1.5 L or 92 CI
Total volume: 35.5 L or 2166.34 CI
Weight: 35.2 oz
- Science of Sound: The new Fanatic system allows a hunter the ability to move with more confidence by cutting the audible engagement distance in half.
- Silent Secure closures: Eliminates noisy loose buckles.
- Weapon and jacket winged compression straps with Silent Secure hooks: Enables you to carry a bow, rifle, jacket or rattling antlers on the outside of the pack.
- Ultra-quiet YKK® Vislon® Zippers: Designed so your pack doesn't blow your cover.
- Dedicated saw/bow hanger side pocket: For quick access from outside the pack after climbing a tree stand.
- Stow-away bow/firearm stabilization strap: Keeps weight balanced and carries load securely.