GEORGIA BOOT CO. 6" TBD COMFORT CORE WATERPROOF EH
The Georgia Boot TBD work boot stands for one thing - Tough Beyond Dispute. You don't have to sacrifice superior protection and support for this lightweight, flexible boot.
Built with a Flexible Strobel construction, these brown 6" work boots are crafted in full-grain and high-abrasion Tec-Tuff leather. The interior features a high-performance mesh lining, padded tongue and collar, and Stretch Gusset technology.
The boot foundation starts with a durable fiberglass shank, heel stabilizing Counter Lock, and a heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resistant dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole.
Equipped with a removable CC8 Comfort Core Next Gen insole with memory foam and the Georgia Waterproof System, this boot will provide all-day comfort guaranteed to keep your feet dry. This boot meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard for soft toe work boots.
Georgia® Waterproof System
- Georgia waterproof system
- Padded collar and tongue
- Flexible strobel construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Stretch Gusset technology
- Full-grain and high abrasion Tec-Tuff leather upper
- Molded TPU eyestay
- CC8, Comfort Core Next Gen removable insole