KEEN FOOTWEAR WOMEN'S SPARTA II - DRIZZLE/PAPAYA AT ESD
With an ESD outsole that's built for light industrial tasks, especially around sensitive electronics, this women's work shoe is ready for long days in a production environment. An updated breathable mesh, non-mutilating upper, KEEN.ReGEN midsole and a low-profile aluminum toe make it ready to provide all-day comfort and protection.
• Product Highlights: KEEN.ReGEN midsole, aluminum safety toe, ESD rated outsole
• Ideal Work Environments: Indoor | Hard, flat walking surfaces | Long periods of standing or walking
• Ideal Job Types: Warehouse | Delivery | Light Manufacturing | Assembly Line | Aerospace
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) or Super-Static Dissipative (SD+) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection*
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 13.6 oz / 385.6 g
- Mesh/Synthetic Upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Mesh & moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Safety Rating:
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.
- Electro Static Dissipative
- Helps reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground.