GEORGIA BOOT CO. 6" ATHENS STEEL TOE MOC TOE EH WP
Part of the Athens Collection, this shoe features Anchor Disk Technology to anchor your foot in comfort and stability. The TPU stabilizer with built-in shank is layered between materials to absorb shock and provide additional support and comfort in the areas that need it most.
Added comfort comes from the Georgia Boot's AMP™ (advanced memory polyurethane) insole. It's a unique dual layer of polyurethane on the bottom layer for maximum cushioning and a memory foam top layer to ensure the boot's insole is custom molded to your foot.
Built with the Georgia Waterproof System, this shoe stands up to rain and mud. Air gets in, but water can't. There's a 100 percent guarantee that your feet stay dry.
Equipped with a steel toe, this boot meets ASTM standards for protective toe and electrical hazard.
The rubber outsole resists chemicals, oils and slips while remaining flexible and cushioning.
Made of soft, waterproof brown leather, this 6" lace-up, moc-toe has a padded collar and tongue.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Combined cement and stitchout construction
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Waterproof leather with suede panels
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.3 pounds per pair for a size 10
- 3/4 Inch Heel