Read or write a review
GEORGIA BOOT CO. 8" LACE TO TOE AMP LT WATERPROOF EH
$209.99 Excl. tax In stockUnit price: $0.00
Standing 8 inches in shaft height, the Georgia Boot AMP LT Wedge is designed for high performance and offers superior comfort. Read more
GEORGIA BOOT CO.
This waterproof lace-up wedge features our incredibly tough and abrasion-resistant SPR leather, a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock System, and a padded counter pocket for additional heel support. It has a removable brush guard kiltie and comes with an additional set of laces.
The boot interior features our removable AMP LT memory foam insole and the Georgia Waterproof System for all-day comfort guaranteed to keep your feet dry. The foundation consists of a fiberglass shank, cushioning EVA midsole, and a Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole. This boot meets ASTM F2892 Electrical Hazard Classification for soft toe footwear.
Georgia® Waterproof System
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Cushion EVA midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 8 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 4.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Two sets of shoe laces
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Full-grain SPR™ leather
- Stretch Gusset technology
- 3D molded padded counter pocket
© Copyright 2023 Gellco Outdoors