This women’s waterproof lace up work boot has a waterproof membrane covered by a soft mesh lining and a 3-D molded counter pocket to lock your heel into place. Also inside is a removable AMP LT memory foam insole for customized comfort.
A non-woven welt board and rib provides exceptional lateral stability on this comfortable womens work boot. The EVA midsole provides responsive cushioning and a fiberglass shank provides stability and arch support. Beneath is a compression molded EVA midsole absorbs the shock of each step to guard against foot fatigue. The Carbo-Tec rubber outsole feature a 90 degree heel and meets ASTM F2892 electrical standards for soft toe safety boots.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90-degree defined heel
- 6 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Weight: 3.2 pounds per pair for a size 8
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Twin gore panels with larger opening for easier on/off
- Non-woven welt board and rib for lateral stability