Pull-on is a breeze in this Georgia Boot Eagle Trail women’s protective toe pull-on work boot! The full-grain salt-resistant leather upper has leather pull straps and an Ergo-Fit alloy toe cap for lightweight protection.
Inside this women’s safety toe boot is a waterproof membrane and high-performance mesh lining. The removable polyurethane foam insole provides responsive cushioning and shock absorption with each step.
Great for light industrial work environments, this women’s pull-on work boot features a fiberglass shank for added arch support and a dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole with a multi-directional tread pattern. This women’s work boot is rated for ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards and ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for safety toe work boots.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Georgia waterproof system
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Leather pull straps
- Fiberglass shank
- 10 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 2.8 pounds per pair for a size 8
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Full-grain SPR salt-resistant leather