GEORGIA BOOT CO. 6" FLXPOINT ULTRA COMPOSITE TOE EH WP
Built with an injected molded construction, the FLXPoint ULTRA composite toe lace up waterproof work boot is a flexible work boot packed with comfort features. The salt resistant leather upper on this durable work boot is equipped with a waterproof membrane and lined in a breathable moisture-wicking material. It has an Ergo-Fit composite toe cap, designed to match the shape of your foot so your toes have more room to move while still meeting ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards.
Inside is our Comfort Core Next Gen footbed, a removable memory foam insole with individual shock absorbing comfort core pillars and cooling air flow channels.
The base of this nonmetallic work boot consists of a fiberglass shank for arch support, a PU midsole, a 3-pronged TPU shank for extended multi-directional stability and a TPU defined heel outsole. It meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards for safety boots.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Injection molded seamless construction
- TPU outsole with PU midsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Composite toe
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole
- Full-grain SPR salt-resistant leather
- 3-pronged TPU Suspension Shank for multidirectional support
- Secondary fiberglass shank for additional arch support