Read or write a review
GEORGIA BOOT CO. WORK HIKER DURABLEND SPORT COMPOSITE TOE WP EH
$179.99 Excl. tax In stockUnit price: $0.00
The work boot performance you demand with a lightweight and flexible construction. Read more
GEORGIA BOOT CO.
The DuraBlend Sport Hiker has an Ergo-Fit safety composite toe designed to match the contours of your foot and an abrasion-resistant DuraBlend midsole that provides excellent rebound and responsive comfort.
This 5-inch waterproof hiker provides added ankle support and protection. The removable polyurethane insole will cushion each step while the fiberglass shank offers added stability. The Carbo-Tec rubber outsole is heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resistant.
This boot meets ASTM F2413 Protective Toe Classification and ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Classification.
Georgia® Waterproof System
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
- Georgia waterproof system
- Flexible strobel construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- 5 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 2.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Two sets of shoe laces
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Abrasion-resistant DuraBlend midsole
- Nano Composite Safety Toe
- Full-grain leather vamp with rubberized print
- Combo eyelet/hook hardware with D-Rings
© Copyright 2023 Gellco Outdoors