GEORGIA BOOT CO. WORK HIKER DURABLEND SPORT COMPOSITE TOE WP EH
The DuraBlend Sport Hiker has an Ergo-Fit safety composite toe designed to match the contours of your foot and an abrasion-resistant DuraBlend midsole that provides excellent rebound and responsive comfort.
This 5-inch waterproof hiker provides added ankle support and protection. The removable polyurethane insole will cushion each step while the fiberglass shank offers added stability. The Carbo-Tec rubber outsole is heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resistant.
This boot meets ASTM F2413 Protective Toe Classification and ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Classification.
Georgia® Waterproof System
- Georgia waterproof system
- Flexible strobel construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- 5 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 2.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Two sets of shoe laces
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Abrasion-resistant DuraBlend midsole
- Nano Composite Safety Toe
- Full-grain leather vamp with rubberized print
- Combo eyelet/hook hardware with D-Rings