The Georgia Boot OT collection features direct-attached work boots with a polyurethane midsole and ultra-durable Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole. Equipped with an AMP LT memory foam insole and the Georgia waterproof system, these lightweight all-purpose work boots provide supreme comfort for those extra-long workdays. This style meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard for soft toe safety boots.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Direct-attach construction
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Stretch Gusset technology