GEORGIA BOOT CO. CARBO -TEC ELITE W/P SOFT TOE BACK ZIPPER
The triple-tanned leather upper features a back zipper, pull straps, and pull holes for an easy on. The lined interior includes a waterproof membrane and a removable PU foam insole. The foundation of this stirrup-friendly boot includes an extra-wide shank for added stability and a heat-resisting rubber outsole with an ABS heel base and rubber heel lift.
Start your day in comfort with the Carbo-Tec ELITE waterproof western work boot.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- SPR full-grain leather
- 11 Inches in height
- 15-inch calf circumference
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 4.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Genuine leather welt with double row cotton stitch
- High-abrasion resistant rubber heel lift
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Durable ABS heel
- Extra wide platform TPU Shovel Shank XL
- Stockman heel 1 1/4â€
- Stirrup friendly outsole design with 10mm welt extension
- Reinforced pull holes and leather straps for easy pull on
- Back zipper for easy on/off with stretch gusset technology