GEORGIA BOOT CO. MEN'S LOW ATHLETIC BLACK/GREEN CT EH
The upper is a breathable mesh with a TPU overlay for added abrasion resistance. Lined in a soft moisture-wicking material, the interior has a removable polyurethane insole that cushions and absorbs shock with each step.
This black comp toe shoe has an Ergo-Fit composite toe cap, designed for a better range of motion while meeting ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards.
This black non-metallic work shoe has a fiberglass shank for added stability, an abrasion-resistant DuraBlend midsole for excellent rebound, and a slip and oil-resisting rubber outsole. This black safety toe athletic meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards
- Flexible strobel construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- 3 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 2.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance abrasion-resistant mesh upper with TPU overlay for added durability
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Composite NanoToe™ safety toe
- Abrasion-resistant DuraBlend midsole