GEORGIA BOOT CO. CARBO-TEC FLX WATERPROOF PULL-ON WORK BOOT
Georgia® Waterproof System
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- 11 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Cement construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Extra wide platform TPU Shovel Shank XL
- Pull-holes and leather pull straps
- FLX-FIT Technology on back for easy on/off
A lightweight and flexible fit that bends to meet the hefty demands of your day. The Carbo-Tec FLX waterproof pull-on is our newest 11" square toe western work boot featuring our ultra-comfortable AMP (advanced memory polyurethane) insole.
This full-grain leather brown boot is equipped with leather pull loops and our FLX-FIT technology on the rear for easy on and off. Inside, you will find a high performance mesh lining and the Georgia Waterproof System. Our waterproofing is guaranteed to defend against water coming into your boot when working in wet conditions.
The EVA midsole, the double-wide fiberglass Shovel Shank XL, and the rubber outsole are attached to the upper through a flexible Cement Construction. Our Carbo-Tec outsole is not only oil and slip-resistant but possesses great abrasion, chemical and heat resistant properties as well. This boot meets ASTM 2892 electrical hazard standards for soft-toe footwear.